Fill your glass with wine and your hearts with compassion. Donate to Wine Fest’s live and silent auctions. Wine Fest’s auctions play a vital part in the success of this fundraising event. Our auctions traditionally raise over $20,000 to benefit people with all kinds of disabilities.
- Wine related “experiences”
- Recreational “experiences”
- Dining certificates
- Merchandise and services from local businesses
Please click below to download the Wine Fest Silent Auction Donation Form.
This form can be completed on your computer and emailed to us or you can print it and mail it to us.
You can also complete the online form by scrolling down the page.
• Friday, July 1: Return form to have your item(s) recognized in the Wine Fest program.
• Monday, July 25: Deliver item(s) to Disabled Resource Services. To make arrangements to have your donation(s) picked up, please contact Terry at 970-482-2700.
Thank you for your donation. We appreciate your generosity.
VIP Admission: $105, 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Group Rate: Groups of 6 or more receive a $10 discount per ticket
Private Local Craft Beer Tasting & VIP Admission: $155, 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Private Wine Tasting & VIP Admission: $205, 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m., and future off-site event
Each year we have a variety of volunteer positions open and volunteers must be 21 or older.