About wine fest
Wine Fest Fort Collins was created in 1982 and is the primary fundraising event for Disabled Resource Services.
At this year’s Virtual Wine Fest, Disabled Resource Services (DRS) is partnering with Odell Brewing Co. to create an online version of its annual Wine Fest. Virtual Wine Fest will feature the newly introduced Odell canned wines. Guests will be able to enjoy the wine tasting experience from the comfort of their homes.
- The Virtual Wine Fest will take place Friday, August 7th via Zoom
- 6:30pm-8:30pm (end time approximate)
- Travis Green, winemaker, will discuss the OBC Wine Project along with each wine and its characteristics and answer questions from participants
- Participants will sample all Odell wines: Red Blend, White Blend, Rose, Rose with Bubbles
- Wine can be picked up at the DRS Fort Collins office from Tuesday, August 4th-Friday, August 7th or by appointment
- Event is limited to 100 households
- Tickets are $80, which includes a four-can set of wine (each can equals ½ of a 750ml bottle of wine)
- Registration closes at 12pm (noon) on Friday, August 7th