Become a Sponsor, Donor, Volunteer or Advertiser of Wine Fest 30
Wine Fest is Disabled Resource Services main fundraising event and its success relies on the generous support of local businesses and individuals who contribute cash donations in the form of sponsorship and/or silent auction items, and those who volunteer to plan and execute the event.
Your support of Wine Fest is critical in helping DRS continue to serve those in need. With your help, our 30th Anniversary event will the most successful ever. Thank you!
There are many ways you can support Wine Fest:
- Help offset Wine Fest expenses through one of the corporate sponsorship options
- Donate items to the Wine Fest Silent Auction
- Purchase an ad in our wine tasting booklet (ads start at $50)
- Volunteer to help the Wine Fest committee
- Purchase Wine Fest tickets
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
- Attend Wine Fest and bid on Silent Auction items
- Tell your friends
How can supporting Wine Fest support you?
Wine Fest is a wonderful community event with longevity and a reputation for being one of the premier wine events in the state. So, that means supporting our event gets noticed by hundreds of people. Also, with a 30-year anniversary, we will be toasting to Wine Fest with a robust community outreach, publicity and marketing approach. With your help, we are confident that the 30th anniversary of Wine Fest will be our most successful event yet!
Donate to DRS